HyprMX Integration Guide
This guide will instruct you step-by-step on how to set HyprMX live as an Ad Network on the Supersonic Mediation platform. The integration process is completed in 3 simple steps:
- Create an Account & Application in HyprMX
- Activate HyprMX in Your Supersonic Network Setup Module
- Add the HyprMX Adapter to Your Build
Before You Start
Make sure you have correctly integrated Supersonic Rewarded Video into your application. Integration is outlined here.
- Due to a known issue with Google’s code the current HyprMX Android SDK will not return ads for users running Lollipop or Marshmallow (an upcoming SDK release will solve this issue).
- For iOS, HyprMX currently supports iOS 8+.
Step 1. Create an HyprMX Account
- Create an account with HyprMX. You can do so here.
- HyprMX provides a managed service. Once your account is created, you will need to contact HyprMX directly in order have an application setup and retrieve the required parameters to activate HyprMx in your Supersonic account.
Step 2. Activate HyprMX in Your Supersonic Network Setup Module
There are 3 pieces of data from the HyprMX account which need to be inserted into your Supersonic Network Setup Module in order for HyprMX to work correctly in connection with Supersonic:
|API Key||This is the unique identifier of your account in the HyprMX system.|
|Distributor ID||This is the unique Application identifier which HyprMX will deliver ads to.|
|Placement ID||This is a unique identifier of your Placement with HyprMX.|
Once you obtain this information, you must configure HyprMX’s Parameters in your Supersonic Account. By adding the above information correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of HyperMX’s ad inventory and reporting data on Supersonic’s Mediation platform.
Configure HyperMX’s Parameters into Supersonic Account
Once you obtain the above parameters, log in to your Supersonic account and go to ‘Monetize‘ ➣ ‘Mediation‘ ➣ ‘Network Setup‘.
Select HyprMX from the list of available Ad Networks and input the HyprMX ‘API Key‘ , ‘Distributor ID‘ , ‘Placement ID‘.
Step 3. Add the HyprMX Adapter to Your Build
- Download the HyprMX Adapter:
This will add the HyprMX Adapter to your build. You can find the latest HyprMX Adapter here.
- Add the HyprMX frameworks to your Project:
After you download the Adapter; unzip it, and drop both SDK & Adapter frameworks into your Xcode Project.
- Drag SUHyprMXAdapter.framework into your Xcode project.
- Drag HyprMX.framework into your Xcode project.
- Add Required Frameworks:
Go to Targets ➣ Build Phases ➣ Link Binary With Libraries.
Click ‘+’ to add the following frameworks: 
Accelerate.framework AdSupport.framework AVFoundation.framework CoreGraphics.framework CoreLocation.framework CoreMedia.framework Foundation.framework MessageUI.framework MediaPlayer.framework MobileCoreServices.framework QuartzCore.framework SystemConfiguration.framework UIKit.framework
Verify Your Ad-Network Integration
The Supersonic SDK provides an easy way to verify that your Rewarded Video Mediation integration was completed successfully. To verify your Supersonic and additional Ad Networks integration, follow this document.
You are now all set to deliver HyprMX within your application!
To add additional Rewarded Video Ad networks, follow the integration guides on our Supported Ad Networks list.