Payment Terms and Requirements
Supersonic pays developers their revenue earned from ad units in a monthly pay cycle; payments are issued by net 45. For example: for October’s activity, you will be paid by December 15th. All payments are made in USD.
Minimum Payment Threshold
- 100 USD for PayPal
- 200 USD for Global Bank transfer or Debit MasterCard.
If the revenue that you have earned doesn’t meet this threshold, then the payment is deferred until the next payment cycle. We reserve the right to cancel accumulated revenue if it has not reached the threshold for six months. See our Terms and Conditions.
Payment Cycle Example
- You start monetizing during October and make $500 revenue.
- By mid-December, Supersonic will issue a statement on your dashboard.
- You will then receive a payment for your October revenue.
- You start monetizing during October and make $50 revenue.
- During the month of November, you earn an additional $150 revenue.
- By mid-December, Supersonic will issue a statement for $50 (October’s revenue).
- By mid-January, Supersonic will issue a statement for $150 (November’s revenue).
- You will then receive a payment for the combined revenue of October and November, $200 in total.
To select your preferred payment method, go to Payment Information Management.