Payment Information Management
Before You Start
Make sure you have set up your company’s information correctly on the Company Information as described here.
In order to switch your app(s) from Test into live mode, you must provide Supersonic with your payment information so we can pay you the revenue earned by your apps . For information on payment cycles, see Payment Terms and Requirements.
Set Up Your Payment Method
In order to set up your payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Click Funds ➣ Payment Info.
- In the Payment Details area, select your preferred payment method:
- PayPal – enter your PayPal email and then click ‘Save‘.
- Prepaid Debit MasterCard – click ‘Save‘.
- Global Bank Transfer – click ‘Save‘. You will then continue to Payoneer to register for an account or select an existing account.
- Your payment information is saved.
Important! If you have selected Prepaid Debit MasterCard or Global Bank Transfer, your payment method might appear as “Pending Approval By Payoneer”. Your payment will not go through until approved by Payoneer. In the case you are awaiting approval for over 4 days, please send a request to Payoneer to check your account status.
Supersonic supports the following payment methods:
Receive payments directly to your PayPal account (exclusively in USD). The payment is subject to a handling fee of up to $1.
- Prepaid Debit MasterCard powered by Payoneer
Receive payments directly to your own Prepaid card. The card is re-loadable and can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted. One-time activation fee is $12.95, transaction fee starts at $2.
- Global Bank Transfer powered by Payoneer
Receive payments on your bank account in your local currency. Transaction fees start at $3 per transfer.
Change Your Payment Method
If you’d like to switch your payment method, simply select another method and click ‘Save‘. You will be asked to enter the account owner’s password (the account owner is the creator of the account and cannot be altered).