Main Dashboard Reports
Find graphs of your revenue and budget histories on the Main Dashboard.
You can find the Main Dashboard by clicking on “Home” in the upper left-hand corner:
You will find the following information in graphs on your Main Dashboard:
- Revenue: In this section, you can view the revenue chart and graph that represent the earnings generated from ad units.
- Spend: In this section, you can view the balance chart and graph that represent the funds spent on promoting your app.
- Install: In this section, you can view the install chart and graph that represent the amount of app installs that your app has attained.
For deeper insights:
- On the upper left-hand corner, you can change the “Date Range” to view daily, weekly or monthly Revenue stats.
- For Spend and Installs, utilize the “Break By” dropdown to view balance and installs by day, week or month.
- You can hover over the day, week or month marks to view Revenue, Spend or Installs up to that point.