After you add your app, you can find it in the App Management area, which contains a list of all the apps in your account. With this list, you can edit an app’s information, and be redirected to the add settings page to monetize and promote a certain app. The App Management list also guides you to the wizard to edit campaigns and monetization settings after their creation.
- Click “Apps” to view the App Management list.
- If you have several apps on your account:
- You can use the filter to narrow your selection by platform. Additionaly, you can make use of the quick filter to search by app name.
- You can also sort the columns in alphabetical order and by platform.
Each row contains the following information:
- Name: The app’s name. Click the name to edit your app’s info.
- Platform: The platform on which the app operates.
- Monetize: The ad units currently running on the app. Click to manage the ad units.
- User Acquisition Campaigns: the app’s currently running campaigns. Click to create a new campaign for the app.