Advertiser Tracking SDK Integration
Supersonic SDK supports app install tracking for CPI campaigns on Supersonic’s network.
In order to utilize our SDK tracking, follow these steps:
Step 1. Integrate the Supersonic SDKFollow the procedure on ‘Getting Started with Supersonic Adobe Air Plugin‘ as described here.
Step 2. Integrate Install Tracking Completion
In the initialization section of your application, call the following method:
Step 3. Test Your Integration
In order to test your integration with Supersonic SDK tracking, you should create a user acquisition campaign. Follow our instructions on campaign creation here.
In the third step of Creating a New Campaign (Go to New Campaign ➣ Tracking), select ‘Supersonic Tracking SDK‘ on the Select tracking solution drop box.
Depending on your integration, one of the following warning messages may appear:
- No Warning Messages
You are good to go with Supersonic SDK tracking!
- ‘No tracking calls from your application were found. Make sure you have integrated this solution correctly.‘
No calls were found on Supersonic’s server which indicates something went wrong with Supersonic’s SDK integration.
Follow these steps for troubleshooting:
- Make sure you have followed Step 1 and Step 2 on this article.
- Try again in 10-15 minutes, as some callbacks may encounter with lags.
- Uninstall the the promoted app from your device, re-install and open the app again from device.
- Open the app on 1-2 additional devices.
- Repeat third step on New Campaign creation (Go to New Campaign ➣ Tracking).
You are now ready to start user acquisition campaigns with Supersonic’s Tracking SDK.
Set your user acquisition campaigns here.